Metallic Resources’ state of the art electrolytic refining process will remove all metallic and non-metallic impurities from the metal in a contaminated solder pot. For every pound of contaminated metal received by Metallic Resources your company will receive one pound of clean electrolytic bar solder so pure that it far exceeds industry standards.
• Significant cost savings when compared to dumping contaminated metal and buying new solder at full market price. This service is also available to any company that has solder dross for purchase. Strengthen your company’s cash flow.
• Metallic Resources arranges for the contaminated solder to be picked-up. Customers are provided complete shipping packages, which include shipping labels and a bill of lading.
• Pre-labeled UN approved 3-1/2 gallon (Black buckets for leaded solder and green buckets for lead-free solder) are provided at no charge.
• Shipping documentation is provided either by mail or electronically.
• When the contaminated solder is received, the customer gets an acknowledgement of the receipt and a Certificate of Recycling.
• Existing Metallic Resources customers receive unlimited, Free solder analysis.
• Your company will receive one pound of new electrolytic bar solder for every pound of contaminated pot metal received.
• A nominal refining fee would be charged for the service.